Good to know!
* Due to the opening of the new health and welfare spa in April, we can offer limited selection of spa treatments in February and March. Some treatments rooms are temporarily on the hotel 2nd floor. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
* Check-in into the rooms begins at 3 pm on the arrival day and Check-out from the room is at 12 noon at the latest
* Water and Sauna Spa information
* Dining times at the restaurant
* Our hotel is not comfortable for person with mobility problems, as we have quiet a few stairs and here is no elevator going to restaurant, beauty, water and sauna centre.
* Our free customer car parking is separated with automatically opening barrier gate. You can drive in any time, but for exit You should ask for a special code from the hotel reception. Hotel car parking lot is not guarded and the hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of the vehicle located in parking lot.
* You are welcome to use one bathrobe per person during your stay. All additional bathrobes are for extra charge, 3€. We kindly ask you not to wear bathrobe in our restaurant.
* Unfortunately, we do not allow pets in the hotel.
* Smoking is prohibited in hotel.
* We kindly ask you to keep the room windows closed during the mid Summer and early Autumn, when the lights are turned on and it's dark outside. Because of our hotel location by the seaside, it helps to keep the insects and spiders not getting into your room.
Spa Hotel Laine cannot guarantee that hotel rooms, common areas, etc. will be free from spiders, mosquitoes and other insects and will not compensate for the resulting damage.
* If you forgot something to our hotel, please contact us. Please send us e-mail email@example.com with the following information: dates of your vacation, room number and description of the lost item. We will respond as soon as possible generally within 5 working days.
We will try to find the lost item and return it to you. You are welcome to come and pick up your things yourselves or we will send it by package at the expense of the receiver.
* Spa Hotel Laine (AS Haapsalu Kuurort) holds no responsibility for the injuries and health problems of the visitors and shall not compensate for the respective damages. By using the water and spa centre you confirm that your health condition and skills are sufficient for the use of our swimming pool, jacuzzi and saunas; you are familiar with the spa etiquette and follow the rules.
* Please note that hotel will take your preferences into consideration and will offer the room accordingly upon availability. The preferences are not guaranteed.